sábado, 6 de fevereiro de 2016

Giantkiller "The Alernative" (1980)



Estilo: Rock Psicodélico
País: UK

Banda:
Bass, Vocals – Alan Hiscox
Drums – Steve Purton
Keyboards, Backing Vocals – Paul Herbst
Lead Guitar, Backing Vocals – Pete Gilgan
Vocals – Richard Nicholson

Músicas
01. Voices
02. Dirty Hearts
03. Refuge From The Wind
04. Problem Page
05. Living In The Cities
06. Innocent Blood
07. Kicking In The Gates Of Hell
08. Fire In My Heart
09. Children Of The Promise
10. King Of Kings
11. Stand And Be Counted
12. Kingdom Come

Um comentário:

  1. An album I bought as an adolescent around the time of its release. Why? Because I was a Christian, I liked rock music and this was a band based not far from my home town. I saw them live a couple of times. They were never better than okay and not a patch on my then-favourite Christian band After the Fire. I met some of Giantkiller once and was even less impressed.

    ResponderExcluir