sábado, 4 de fevereiro de 2017

Lance Powers "Straight From the Heart" (1999)



Estilo: Hard-AOR
País: USA

Banda:
Lance Powers - lead vocals, keyboards
Dann Huff, Michael Landau, Scott Reed, Pat Savage, Doug Bugner - lead guitar
David Eichman, John Pierce, David Lynn Jones, Jim Strader - bass
Buddy Truesdell, Billy Belknap, Jeff Snyder, Greg Morrow - drums

Músicas:
01.  Won't You Stay Tonight
02.  In Heaven Above
03.  Waiting for an Angel
04.  I Will Follow You
05.  Forever
06.  Love on the Line
07.  Close Your Eyes
08.  Silent Dreams
09.  I'll Be There for You
10.  Heavens on Our Side
11.  You Are the Love of My Life
12.  Baby I'm Not the One
13.  I Am Waiting for You
14.  Falling in Love Again
15.  Never Thought It Would End This Way
16.  Essence of Life 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário